Super – White
Suitable for 7-8 mm Gel Blasters
Work best in 7.5 mm ID Barrels
Super Hardened White are a great option for blasters running a hop-up with basic modifications (such as an o-ring and 1.2 spring). They are comparable to ‘Extra Hard White’ gels previously sold at Ausgel. This colour is great for those seeking better accuracy than the deluxe range while being highly visible so you can track your shots.
- Add 2 cups of water to every 1 teaspoon of dry gels
- Wait 4 hours
- Remove from water. Gels are ready to use in your blaster!
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 months
- Do not store near heat sources or in direct sunlight
- Store submerged in water for up to 1 year, but note Super Hardened White gels will become slightly softer when left in water (but will still work)
GROW GEL GUIDE!
Lets make sure that you know how to grow them your gels properly. Dan from Ausgel will take you through a step by step guide to get your gels performing at maximum quality.