Super – Orange
Suitable for 7-8 mm Gel Blasters
Work best in 7.5 mm ID Barrels
Super Hardened Orange are a great option for those seeking a little more performance from their Orange gels. These are slightly denser and more consistent in size than Deluxe Orange and is a great option for gel pistols.
- Add 2 cups of water to every 1 teaspoon of dry gels
- Wait 4 hours
- Remove from water. Gels are ready to use in your blaster!
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 months
- Do not store near heat sources or in direct sunlight
- Store submerged in water for up to 1 year.
GROW GEL GUIDE!
Lets make sure that you know how to grow them your gels properly. Dan from Ausgel will take you through a step by step guide to get your gels performing at maximum quality.